Saturday, June 11, 2011

RCLI graduation

Just a quick entry to say that today marked the end of our 9 month RCLI experience. So grateful for the opportunity to participate and for my great friend Amy who convinced me to do RCLI in the first place. I hope to write more about this experience in later entries, but just wanted to post a few pictures from our graduation day. Definitely greatful for the experiences, friends, lessons learned, and stories heard over the last nine months. It has been a journey that I think will stick with me for a long time. Now off to Honduras to play in the mud. Looking forward to a week of hanging out in the mountains of Pinares learning from  Honduran farmers and helping to teach them some organic farming techniques. If only I had my brother (in-law) Daniel with me on the trip. Namaste until next time friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment