Friday, December 10, 2010

Stickin around

Tonight, I stuck around the ole homestead. A good friend of ours is organizing a Holiday party at the Mattaponi Indian Reservation, located about 45 minutes east of town. We decided tonight was a good night to do some baking. Of the many cookie options out there, I decided to stick with a classic: oatmeal raisen. I really think they are on the downward trend as far as cookie popularity goes. I'm seeing what I can do to bring them back- we'll see if it works. I also got into some tea making tonight- made a big batch of Orange spice tea which we'll be giving out as holiday gifts to our friends. If you're reading this and you don't get a holiday tea- shame on me.
Can't complain after a successful night of baking with Peyton, backed by Christmas music and of course, a lovin spoonful. It's off to bed as I'm looking forward to an early morning hunt at Tuckahoe. So long my friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment