Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Satisfied

Ever had that feeling that the day ended just as you wanted it to? Personally, I like to end each day with a cup of tea or coffee and a good book. Sometimes I will light a candle, or maybe some incense and reflect on the day as it comes to a close. Last night was just that. Around 10:30, I threw a spoonful of lovin on and sat back in my rocker as I turned on the fire place. Sounds amusing, I "turned on" the fire place, but it actually has been a more than sufficient replacement for the real thing. As I sat back in the rocker and listened to the classical on NPR in the background, I relaxed and took it all in. The smell of coffee, the sounds of century old music, and the flickering shadows of fire on my book were more than enough to satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment